We’re just two months into the New Year. Already some companies are reaping rewards from previous investments, some are taking steps to gain ground (market share) and still others lag further behind. How many companies are truly committed to making improvements and are they making investments in service to benefit both their customers and the bottom line?
- Winners: T-Mobile wins J.D. Power and Associates award for 4th consecutive year.
- Jury Deliberations in Progress: Delta thinks a makeover is in order.
- Losers: Amtrak gets no kudos for inconvenient schedules.
Budgets are set and vision and mission statements have been aligned with new goals and new economic realities. Beyond bold pronouncements around their new-found love for and focus on customer service, it’s time to see how many are putting their money where their mouth is.
How much is your company planning to invest in Customer Service in 2011?
- About the same - no change (33%, 2 Votes)
- Much more (increasing by > 10%) (33%, 2 Votes)
- A little more (1-10%) (17%, 1 Votes)
- A little less (1-10%) (17%, 1 Votes)
- Much less (decreasing by > 10%) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Don't Know (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 6