Last year I put together a ‘most read’ post. It was well received last year so I’m repeating this year. Before I jump into the content, however, happy New Year! We hope 2014 brings you closer to achieving your goals and is a year of deep personal fulfillment. Please contact us if we can help you accomplish your customer experience goals!
- Creating Memorable Customer Experiences is More Important Than You Know
- Believe, Change, ACHIEVE!
- Employee Engagement and Profit – Which Comes First
- The Danger of Ignoring Your Customers
- Integrating Social Media into a Customer Experience Strategy
- Uni-tasking Your Way to Excellence
- 3 Ways to Quantify Customer Service Success
- The Chain Reaction between Performance Appraisals and Customer Experience
- Why it’s so hard for Companies to Treat Employees Like Assets
- Customer Service in a Monopoly
The pivot point is that every journey has a starting point. Begin your transition here and enjoy a Happy New Year!