In 2013 I began compiling a “Top 10” list to help readers find content that others had viewed frequently. My kind thanks to the many people who viewed, subscribed to, commented on and re-tweeted/promoted the content.
Like last year, #1 wasn’t too complimentary to managers.
- Bad Bosses at Good Companies (1)
- Even Big Data Can’t Overcome Small Minds in Customer Experience (1)
- What Kid Rock Can Teach Us about Customer Experience
- 3 Biggest Customer Experience Mistakes
- Customer Service in a Monopoly (2)
- 3 Ways to Quantify Customer Experience Success (2)
- Retaining your Worst Employees is Selfish (1)
- Employee Engagement and Profit – Which Comes First? (2)
- The Chain Reaction between Performance Appraisals and Customer Experience
- Creating Memorable Customer Experiences is More Important Than you Know (1)
The number in parenthesis indicates the number of other years an article appeared in the Top 10 list.
Thanks again for subscribing, reading, and sharing. Let me know which other topics would be of interest. Best wishes for a successful 2016!